Saturday, April 27, 2013

Entering the club...........

       For me my life changed the moment I saw the stick give the positive sign. I decided that I was going to change my diet, read, and become so prepared that everyone would be envious. What I didn't prepare for was the fact that I had no idea what being a mom would truly be like. One thing I learned is that when you are childless you look at mom's and say "I would never do that" or "I can't believe she did that....". When you have a child you laugh at all the things your pre baby self insisted on. Children are a fantastic blessing in your life but once you have one you need to learn a new way of living. This blog will be about the transformation of becoming a mom. It will include recipes, money saving tips, and just general chatter about mommyhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment